Three Gorges University Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Gorges University Forum

This is a forum for students in Wanzhou, Chongqing that are attending the Three Gorges University.

首页首页  Latest imagesLatest images  搜索搜索  注册注册  登录  

Office Hours

向下 
2 posters
作者留言
Nate
Admin
Nate

帖子数 : 47
注册日期 : 11-09-20
年龄 : 35
地点 : Wanzhou, Chongqing

Office Hours Empty
帖子主题: Office Hours   Office Hours Empty周四 九月 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I am still trying to decide on what days to have office hours. Students with class on Monday seem to want it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. And students with class on Tuesday say they can only come on Thursday. So I am trying to find two days that work well for all of us (including the freshman that start in October).

However, it becomes more complicated because some of your schedules will change in Week 10. My hours also change during weeks 5-8 because I am teaching two extra Oral English classes. My hours also should not coincide with Marissa's hours (the other Peace Corps volunteer at this university).

So... I think I will try to have office hours on Monday afternoon and Thursday afternoon. But I am still deciding on times that will work for most of us.

No one can come between 10:00 and 12:00 on Tuesday, right? You all have class at that time?

Thanks for your input, and I hope we can meet outside of class soon!
返回页首 向下
https://sanxia.forumotion.com
Better

帖子数 : 18
注册日期 : 11-09-21
地点 : shuozhou shanxi

Office Hours Empty
帖子主题: good night   Office Hours Empty周六 十月 08, 2011 12:03 am

Smile When are you online?It is hardly to find you online.
返回页首 向下
Better

帖子数 : 18
注册日期 : 11-09-21
地点 : shuozhou shanxi

Office Hours Empty
帖子主题: 回复: Office Hours   Office Hours Empty周六 十月 08, 2011 12:11 am

Nate 写道:
I am still trying to decide on what days to have office hours. Students with class on Monday seem to want it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. And students with class on Tuesday say they can only come on Thursday. So I am trying to find two days that work well for all of us (including the freshman that start in October).

However, it becomes more complicated because some of your schedules will change in Week 10. My hours also change during weeks 5-8 because I am teaching two extra Oral English classes. My hours also should not coincide with Marissa's hours (the other Peace Corps volunteer at this university).

So... I think I will try to have office hours on Monday afternoon and Thursday afternoon. But I am still deciding on times that will work for most of us.

No one can come between 10:00 and 12:00 on Tuesday, right? You all have class at that time?

Thanks for your input, and I hope we can meet outside of class soon!
I have your class on Monday and have free time in Thursday Pm.
返回页首 向下
Nate
Admin
Nate

帖子数 : 47
注册日期 : 11-09-20
地点 : Wanzhou, Chongqing

Office Hours Empty
帖子主题: 回复: Office Hours   Office Hours Empty周六 十月 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Better, I'm not online very often, but I will always respond to my students on this website Smile

And I will have office hours this week, so perhaps I will see you there!
返回页首 向下
https://sanxia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Office Hours Empty
帖子主题: 回复: Office Hours   Office Hours Empty

返回页首 向下

Office Hours
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
Three Gorges University Forum :: General-
转跳到: